You can become a member through the universities new union page HERE. Membership is £15. We offer a standard and a social membership.

For the standard membership you will need your SAM as this membership is intended for those who wish to come with us to the dry slope be it for lessons or training.

The social membership is intended for individuals who do not wish to come with us to the dry slope but still wish to participate in the club such as on our January and Easter trips and our amazing socials!

You can book onto our January trip HERE, even if you are not a member of the club or even a student at UEA, so you can bring your friends from home! Use the code; UEA1721

Do I need a SAM?

To attend the dry slope sessions/lessons/competitions and MK trips you WILL need a SAM card.

However a SAM card WILL NOT be required to attend the January/Easter trips.


Comments are closed